This widget support many type of content:
- Text, a simple string
- Long Text, up to 7089 numeric or 4296 alphanumeric characters
- URL, an quick way to share a link
- E-Mail, with optional predefined Object and Content
- Geo, with geographical coordinates (lat, lng)
- Phone Number, for a direct call
- SMS, to a specific number with a predefined text
- WiFi, to share the connection credentials
- vCard and MeCard, share your contact information in structured data
- BitCoin, to pay someone using your wallet
Format and size
The result image could be printed in two format:
- SVG, supported by all browser and further customizable
- PNG*, downloadable and rendered as standard image
* imagick is required on your server in order to generate a png image.
The dimension of the QR Code
An optional PNG image positioned in the center of the QR Code,
you can set its size, but don’t exaggerate or the code can’t be readable.
The contained data is repeated to render a more readable image in case of imprecisions.
Leave 30% which is the max, or decrease only if you need to insert a very long text!
This may resolve multi-language text problems
A margin around the QR Code square
It support multiple pixel variant
Define the color of blocks within the code and its background.
Optionally use a Gradient selecting a Second color.
Every QR Code contain 3 Eyes on corners, and you can change all of them with a different color and style (Circle or Square)