Create a standard Button with automatic link to your configured PDF.
Set the Button Type, Text, Alignment and Size.
Open in a new window
Automatically open it in a new tab with target Blank.
prevent Search Engine to index the PDF
the PDF will be downloaded as file instead to be open for rapresentation
Add a unique ID to your button for extra customization
Style & Button Icon
Select an optional Icon from the huge library icon set available
Display the icon After or Before the button Text
Add some extra space between the Icon and the button Text
Set a different size to the Icon
Select from the most advanced HTML to PDF technology, you can choose from:
- DomPDF, the most used and advanced
- mPDF, high CSS compatibility and language support
- Browser, the Client browser (Chrome, FireFox, etc)
The PDF file name
You can generate the PDF content from:
- Current Page, specifying and optional HTML Container
- Template, (preferred solution) a dedicated Elementor Template with content of current page
Include in PDF all CSS style (Elementor or Elementor+Theme)
Set the page Format like Size, Orientation, optional Margin, DPI and RTL
Sections as Pages
Put every Section in a new Page
Keep in mind that HTML to PDF conversion has several limitations:
- not all CSS are supported (the result cannot be the same as in your browser)
- no custom Fonts are supported (included Icons)
A more clear and simple Template is the best way.
PDF content Configuration could be hard if you want an automatic complex layout.
Create a new PDF from current page on fly